Agreement for Consent
We want you to feel confident about using the Website to make rental arrangements, and we are committed to protecting the information we collect. While no website or online service can guarantee security, including ours, we have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the personal information you provide to us. We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure.
Your password is the key to your account. Use satoshiue numbers, letters, and special characters and do not disclose your password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password.
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing your Personal Information
You can see, review and change most of your personal information or delete your account by logging into the Web Site at: SATOSHI Generally, we will not manually modify your personal information because it is very difficult to verify your identity remotely. You must promptly update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate. Upon your request, we will close your account and remove your personal information as soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law. We do retain personal information from closed accounts in order to comply with law, prevent fraud, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce the Terms, and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.
You can search the website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about you. However, once you provide us with your personal information, it is no longer anonymous for us. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of such information to our servers located in United States or elsewhere. We may collect and store any personal information you share with us, such as:
- Email address, password, contact information;
- transactional information based on your activities on the Website;
- correspondence made through the Website to us or to a User;
- login data, page view statistics, traffic to and from the Website, and ad data;
- other information included in the IP address and standard web log and registration information, as well as additional information from third parties;
- usage statistics.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for commercial purposes without your express consent. However, we do use third parties for website functionality, analysis and social sharing. If you are a registered user of Facebook or Twitter, for example, our site will allow you to use certain functions to share on Facebook and Twitter. Social media widgets, however, can collect the data of their browsing cookies, regardless of whether you use these widgets to share on social networks. If you are a member of social networks, you should consult the respective privacy statements to learn more about how information is collected and shared. We also use other widgets like which can collect and share data with interest-based advertisers.
Our primary objective in collecting personal information is to be able to offer you a safe, smooth, efficient and personalized experience. We also use the information we receive about you in connection with the Services available on this site, other Users who purchase advertisements on this Web site. For example, we may use the information we receive from you to:
- to provide the support and customer services you request;
- resolve disputes, charge fees and troubleshoot;
- avoid potentially prohibited or illegal activities and enforcing the Terms;
- customize, measure and improve our services and content and the design of websites;
- inform you about targeted marketing, service updates and promotional offers based on your said preferences; and compare the information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information to meet legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims about registrations or other content that violates the rights of others, or protect the rights, property or safety of any person. We may also share your personal information with:
- members of our business team to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and offer joint services;
- Users who have a SATOSHI account such as Charter Partner’s, Owners, and/or Affiliate Third Party Service Providers (Providers);
- contract or third party service providers who provide services related to our business operations, such as insurance carriers and credit card companies and related service providers;
- law enforcement or other government officials, in response to a request regarding a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity (In this type of event, the name, city, country, state, telephone number, User ID history, fraud reports, and transaction history);
- other commercial entities, with whom we may plan to merge or be acquired by;
- third parties in response to a subpoena or other valid legal process ordering the disclosure of such information.
Without limiting the foregoing, in an effort to respect your privacy, we will not disclose your personal law enforcement information to other government officials, or other third parties without a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal proceeding, except when we believe in good faith that disclosure of such information is necessary to prevent imminent personal injury, physical damage, financial loss, or to report suspected illegal activity.
Access, Review and Changes to your Personal Information
You can view, review and change most of your personal information or delete your account by logging into the Website at: SATOSHI In general, we will not manually modify your personal information, as it is very difficult to verify your identity remotely. You will need to quickly update your personal information if it changes or is incorrect. Upon receiving your request, we will close your account and delete your personal information as soon as possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law. We retain personal information from closed accounts in order to comply with the law, prevent fraud, resolve disputes, assist in investigations, enforce the Terms and take other actions as permitted by law.
Log into other websites using SATOSHI
In the future, SATOSHIwill allow you to connect using various social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter. If you decide to use these or similar tools or media services, when they become available you acknowledge and agree that:
- The information or contents that form part of Your Social Media profile on any site, which you have designated as “public” (or a similar designation) (with such information or content and referred to herein as “Social Media Content”) may be accessed and used by SATOSHI in connection with its Site;
- Social media content is considered to be “User generated content” or “content generated by Users” under the Terms of Service which provide that both You and SATOSHI will have the same rights and responsibilities as with respect to such content in these Terms;
- In the event that social media content is for some reason misclassified with a public or similar denomination, or is inaccurate, or with which You do not agree for any reason, You agree to work with the media site to make any changes or resolve disputes and acknowledge that SATOSHI will not be able to offer You this resource;
We want you to feel secure in using the Web to make recreational rental arrangements, and we are committed to protecting the information we collect. While no online website or service can guarantee security, including ours, we have implemented appropriate administrative, technical and physical security procedures to help protect the personal information you provide to us. We treat the data as an asset that must be protected and we use tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure.
Cookies and Other Technologies
First and third-party browser “cookies” and other, similar technologies, are allowed on certain pages of the Web Site to help analyze our web page flow, customize our services, measure promotional effectiveness, promote trust and safety, enable social sharing, and enable the use of widgets. A few important things you should know about cookies are that:
- Cookies help identify You and maintain your signed-in status.
- You are always free to delete or block our cookies if Your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Web Site.